Sunday 3 November 2013

A Sprinkle of Christmas Wishes


Howdy!
Since halloween is now over, I thought I'd get started on Christmas, as it is now just around the corner. This is just a snippet of what I'm lusting after this christmas, and it doesn't include all the albums and box sets I want. 
(L-R)
1) Monokeros jumper from Drop Dead, which I think is just too cute! 2) Misha Bomber from The Ragged Priest 3) Textured Fur Lined Coat from Topshop, the perfect winter coat in my opinion, especially if the weather we're having at the moment plans on getting worse! 4) SERENA boots from Dr Martens, again, perfect for winter 5) I love a good Christmas jumper, and I think this knitted stag crest one from Topshop is beautiful 6) Flower of Life ring from Hunter Gatherer jewellery, which I love because it reminds me of the Sempiternal by Bring Me The Horizon album cover 

I hope you enjoyed this!  
Toni xo

No comments:

Post a Comment