Saturday 18 January 2014

Material Girl

Howdy! 

Today I took a little trip into town with my grandma and went slightly crazy in Boots. 


I needed to replace my foundation as I was close to running out. Lately I've been using the Bourjois Healthy Mix liquid foundation in vanilla and I really like it! I also thought it was about time to buy a new mascara so I went with the Natural Collection Lashbuild mascara. Whilst in Boots I also picked up a concealer, as I haven't been using one lately and I was in desperate need of one, so I bought the Rimmel London Hide the Blemish concealer. Then I re-bought my daily face wash, which is the Garnier pink grapefruit Daily Scrub. Last but most certainly not least I finally got around to buying the Real Techniques Stippling brush. I've wanted one of these for so long and I can't wait to try it out! 

After Boots I went for a wander around the charity shops, then made my way to my favourite vintage shop in town, Vintage Vixen, where I found this incredible red velvet turban, for only £4! 

I put it on straight away and it went perfectly with my Kate Moss for Rimmel red lipstick. 


I hope you enjoyed this, let me know in the comments!

Thank you
Toni xo


No comments:

Post a Comment