Monday 6 January 2014

New Years Shenanigans



Howdy! 

Once again, I know its late, I guess this is going to have to be a common theme here haha. 

My New Years celebrations were a day early this year, so I spent my NYE with some friends and my family eating curry in my amazing Drop Dead Oskar onesie that I got for christmas from my dad, which, I'm not going to lie, was a great way to spend the night. 

Normally in the past, I'll make the usual resolutions of 'eat healthy', 'run more' etc ect, but this year I went for something a bit different as I didn't want to restrict myself, I thought it would be important to try and bring new things into my life, rather than cut stuff out.
 So here they are! My 2014 New Years resolutions: 

1) Believe in myself. 
Over the past few years I've found it very hard to have confidence to do things, and I think a lot of this comes from my anxiety, but I made the decision to power through it in 2014, which won't be easy, but it will be the one I will focus on the most.
2) GET. SHIT. DONE. 
I am the WORST at procrastinating (or the best) and I find it so hard to be organised and get all my college work done, but this is something I am hoping to change in 2014. I also want to apply this to things I want to do, not just need to, like posting more on this blog and becoming involved in things outside of college. 
3) Go to new places.
Travel is something I am greatly interested in. Last year I took the opportunity to go to Krakow in Poland with my GCSE history class, and really caught the travelling bug. This year I'm hoping to go to Paris (again with history), and as soon as I get my driving license I will be scooting up and down the country like there's no tomorrow. 
4) Be healthier. 
I know it's the typical resolution, but for me this doesn't just apply to eating and exercise, it is also in how I treat myself and my mind set, I'm trying to kick the negativity from all areas of my life. 
5) Try new things. 
2014 is the year I'm trampling my comfort zone into the dust, whether that be in terms of fashion, activities, people, whatever, I want to do new things. I also want to listen to new music, watch films I may never have thought of as interesting, read books that I probably would have never picked up (so if you guys have any suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comments!) 

I hope you enjoyed this, it's a little something different, let me know in the comments!
Thank you 
Toni xo


2 comments:

  1. These are great! I, too, am trying to procrastinate less :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Good luck with your resolutions ! :)

      Toni xo

      Delete