Sunday 12 January 2014

We Don't Care For Romance


Howdy! 

It's that time of the week again, outfit post time! Recently I went and waded my way through the sales to try and find some bargains, but to my horror, there was nothing I found that I liked, but never one to waste a shopping trip I bought my myself a few bits and pieces for the new season. 
The first thing I bought was this mini skirt from New Look. Now I'm most definitely not a pink wearer, but this was just too cute to pass up, it's quite fluffy so it's perfect to wear through January, and the pink checks are so on trend. 
I also bought a mint green cropped t-shirt from Primark, which has a lovely quilted detail, very similar to this one from Topshop, and I put the two together because I thought the pastel shades really complimented each other. 
To finish it off I added my vintage denim jacket, my pink frilly ankle socks and the cheetah necklace that I featured in a post a few weeks ago. 

I hop you enjoyed this, let me know in the comments! 
Thank you 
Toni xo

T-shirt: Primark £6
Skirt: New Look £17.99
Socks: Topshop £3.50 or 3 pairs for £8
Jacket: Vintage
Necklace: New Look £8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment